Need a sponsor for some packages...

Hi all,

I am stuck in NM queue for a record time now!!!! The max time
has been 31 days but I beat it:

Received application2001-12-14
Advocate algernon
Advocate CheckPassed on 2001-12-14
Application Manager Assigned None Assigned

It's 2002-01-16 so 33 days and counting.....

Anyway, I expected a faster turn around time on this so I
adopted some packages that were not maintained for years...
I have packaged them and some were uploaded but had bugs [like
missing -fPIC].

The packages are:

gtml
jikes [not ready yet - will be soon]
libhoard
libjsw
saml
xshipwars
xshipwars-images-st
xshipwars-sounds-st
yiff

One fully functional and bug free package is lpe. Gergely Naggy
was kind enough to sponsor this package, but he has a slow
connection and I don't want to bother him too much :-]

I had my key signed by Steven Robbins so I'm just waiting for
bureaucracy to process a bit faster...

I have all of these packages in an apt-get ready directory on my
http server and I would like to have, at best, one person to UL
all these packages for me to incoming. I _will_ be loosing my
high speed internet in about 1 month [moving across the street]
so I would like to have _ALL_ bugs fixed in all of these
packages and have these packages in unstable by then.

Thanks,
Adam Majer

PS. I don't want to give out my IP here so that I don't get 500
uploads of the same package -- well, just in case.. :-]