APT: Call for translations

Hello everyone,

As you might know, I try to get an internationalized version of apt out
of the door. To this end, I'd like to include quite a few translations.
At the moment I have some translations for German (which I will improve
myself) and Brazilian Portuguese (which I'm sure Gustavo Noronha Silva
will take care of); also a translation into Italian and Spanish from
madeinlinux.com.

If you want to contribute, please do. Try to coordinate, I don't want to
have to choose between several translations. Just have a look on
http://people.debian.org/~piefel/apt to see what's needed.

So long,
    Mike

--