Re: Internationalization of apt

Am 14.01.02 um 11:17:07 schrieb Wichert Akkerman:
> He did reply to those patches and explained why they are currently
> not good enough. I suggest you work on improving them..

I replied to his reply. He didn't say they were »not good enough«, but
perhaps I misunderstood that. I also made an amendment to the patch
which should sort things out. Currently I wouldn't know what to improve.

I'm not suggesting Jason is unwilling or slow with accepting patches.
apt is a package where you want to make sure you don't screw up. This is
why I'd think twice (or more often) before doing an NMU. I believe my
patches to be good enough at least for a Debian only package (I'm not
100% confident about my configure magic). That's why I think apt-i18n
could work.

So long,
    Mike

--