potatoe 2 woody & kernel-sources remarks

Hello,

      * When upgrading from potatoe 2 woody, my potatoe french keyboard is change
	to the default english one !:-)

	I must remember the qwerty keyboard to logon :-)

	But then, I have to apt-get the console-common, console-data and tools
	to get back my azerty (with euro :-) keyboard.

      * i've downloaded the kernel-source-2.4.17 but I have an error in network.o
	when linking the kernel.
	I don't remember the exact error because I'm not actually using the good
	disk on my laptop.

	Hope this help you for the wonderfull work on debian.

	Thanks a lot.

		François