Re: stat vs stat64 - ugly problem

In message <[🔎] 20020106200933.GA1937@wiggy.net>, Wichert Akkerman writes:
>Bogus, if you compile them with the same options then will the the
>same. If you compile one with LFS and one without you can expect
>problems as you have demonstrated.

Well, yeah, but it seems dubious at best for Apache to be defining
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS in some random header file.  Unless you enforce some
rule that this always has to be the first header included, there is always
going to be the potential for it to cause mysterious lossage.  I think
it would be better all round to put that stuff in CFLAGS instead.

p.