Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V101 #250

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 11:01:00AM +1100, Jason Thomas wrote:
> is this going to continue can we unsubscribe whoever is causing this.

I sent them a complaint a few weeks ago but got no reply.  Unfortunately
they cunningly quote the body back at us but not the headers, so we have
no indication of what address to unsubscribe.  They're also too clueless
to bounce to the envelope FROM address, which is why we're getting these
messages on the list itself rather than them being handled automatically
by the mailing list software.

Richard Braakman