Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:06:25PM -0800, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> perhaps you misunderstood my question:

Nope:

> hint: a bunch of unrunable code, as there is nothing running, except
> maybe the BIOS bit that is looking for a bootloader, or perhaps a very
> unhappy bootloader that can find no kernel.

The out the userland code, and how happy system does one get? As I
actually could change kernel between /vmlinuz and /bsd and run the same
userland code I could change between the useland code and use the same
kernel (root=/dev/hda2). The kernel dosn't make up the system, as well
as the userland code dosn't.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969