Re: bad debconf .config files?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm playing a lot with dpkg-reconfigure and have been trying some
> reconfigurations for testing purposes, on my system the following
> scripts are bad, they are not opening the frontend for configuration,
> they seem to be just running the postinst instead of re-asking
> questions:
> libpaperg

Thanks for finding this. I've found the problem in libpaperg that caused
this bug (I had a check in the config file that should've only been in the
postinst) and I've fixed it in 1.1.2 that is now in incoming.

> []s!

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400