Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 12:04:33PM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Regardless of what we call it I think that a Debianization of w32 Free
> Software would be a genuine Good Thing(tm). We have a stable of Windows
> users here that we cannot move to Linux for one reason or another
> (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D StudioMax, etc.) and it would
> be a boon if we could apt-get install various Free tools on their
> machines.

Wouldn't it be better to help making wine support thoose applications?
Or, even better of course, make free compatible software.

--
Peter Mathiasson                 | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter@mathiasson.nu      |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066