Re: SE Linux packages of login, sshd, tar, stat, findutils, fileutils, and [xkg]dm

Dear Russell,

> PS  I hope to have some test packages of SE-Linux enabled utilities on
> http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/ within 24 hours, and a complete set of
> SE-Linux Debian packages (apart from [xkg]dm) within a week.

When you're done with these packages, could you please send me a note
so that I can publicise them at DebianPlanet.org if you don't mind;
sounds like a really interesting project you've got there. I'd also
greatly appreciate it if you also attach details of how you went about
building them and how they differ to their normal counterparts for our
readers.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew 'Netsnipe' Lau      DebianPlanet.org Editor & Comp.Sci UNSW *
*          "Free Beer for the Free Linux for a Free Planet"          *
* <netsnipe at/ debianplanet dot\ org> <awhl435 at/ cse.unsw.edu.au> *
* 1024D/2E8B68BD: 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *