Re: Stop it

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:14:04PM -0600, Bryan Andersen wrote:
> It may be the page needs to be rewritten from the standpoint
> of speaking to an external viewer rather than to the system's
> administrator.

Exactly.

How about something a little simpler to take in, even for those of IQ less
than 90:

<HTML>

<CENTER>

  <BLINK><FONT SIZE=+5> This web server is not fully
configured!!</BLINK></FONT>
</CENTER>

<P>&nbsp;<P>&nbsp;<P>

This is the default initial page of a Debian web server. The administrator
should now install a more appropriate initial index page.

</HTML>

[and a big ha-ha for all those people who read email in a web browser, and
have flashing things triggered. be glad I didnt put in javascript! ]