Re: RFC: Keywords instead of Section

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 05:32:58PM -0800, Erik Steffl <steffl@bigfoot.com> was heard to say:
> >   Also, you should be aware that my experiments with loading control
> > fields other than those that apt knows about (and hence caches) have
> > yielded very poor performance on low-end systems.
>
>   it has very poor performance anyway and should be redesigned (for both
> performance issues and to add flexibility)

  Sorry, that was unclear.

  I wasn't referring to my current categorization code.
  I was referring to the code that parses the "Task" header, which is a
similar task (no pun) to what you seemed to be describing.

  OTOH, if you can find a way to speed it up significantly, that would
be great. :)

  Daniel

|            Whom the gods would destroy, they first teach BASIC.             |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/