Re: hurry up already with official 2.4

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 09:09:29AM -0800, David Larsen wrote:
> I think that if debian had a 2.4 based distro that was 'release' people
> would FLOCK TO DEBIAN.

Well, do you really want them to flock to Debian? We wouldn't look so chic
if everyone was using it ;)

Seriously though, popularity is normally not the reason why Debian
developers would do something, and popularity/hype is obviously a major
reason why most other distributions are including kernel 2.4.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.