Re: Checking buildd logs

	I only build the packages on i386 as that's the system I have
to build on myself... When I do prepare my packages to be upload'd to
ftp-master I run a 'dpkg-source -b <source directory> <orig.tar.gz>'
and then run it through pbuilder which I update prior to building...
Run the packages through lintian and install locally to test... Then
I upload them... Having others test the packages prior if I have any
concern that I might have a system that's not normal...

	This aids me in making sure my Build-Depends is acturate as if
it does not include it explicitly or by dependency of another package
then the build fails under pbuilder...

	Jeremy