Help with filing a bug

Hi,

I'm a bit new at filing bugs, and I've got one here to file, but I'm unsure of
which package to file it against. Here's the background:

I upgraded to the latest snapshot of woody today, and made some changes to my
Apache config and did an apachectl configtest to make sure everything was cool
and got:

Syntax error on line 242 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so into server: libexpat.so.0: cannot

Sure, enough, /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so is linked against libexpat.so.0 and
that's gone walkies.

There is however a /usr/lib/libexpat.so.1

The package php4 that I have installed depends on libexpat1 >= 1.95.1-5
I have 1.95.2-2.1 installed.

What I want to know, should I be filing a bug against libexpat1 for name of the
library changing, a bug against php4 for get it's dependencies wrong, or
something else for allowing the upgrade to go ahead, breaking the package's
shared libraries?

Enlightenment would be appreciated, because I think I've struck this problem
before and not known how to proceed, and I would have liked to have filed a
bug...

Andrew