Re: old package dir anomalies

On Thu, Nov  1, 2001 at 23:35:40 +1100 (+0000), Glenn McGrath wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge in the old directory structure (non package
> pool) packages used to go in the section that was described in the
> packages control file.
>
> The following packages dont follow that trend.
>
> package                    archive section  package section
> tpctl_0.8.1-5               misc            utils

This moved from misc to utils to match toshutils (toshutils sets options for
Toshiba laptops, tpctl sets options for Thinkpad laptops).

What is the correct method for getting the override file changed - a bug
against ftp.debian.org?

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org