Re: RFC: SDL and X static extension libraries re-revisited

> Fortunately, only 4 or 5 source packages are affected by this:
>
> noatun-plugins
> smpeg-xmms
> vlc-sdl
> xmps-common

You can add kdeaddons to this list (see RC bug #117053 which arises because
of SDL plugins for noatun).

> Also, I'd like to gather feedback from the affected package maintainers.

I'd be very happy with this proposed change.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I don't hide much, but sometimes people don't understand that I
talk about them. Then we sit in the same room and they haven't got a clue.
That's also the reason why I don't want to explain every detail of my work.
	- Tori Amos, Haaggsche Courant, 1994