Re: Package descriptions and making them better

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 02:08:10PM +0200, Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> was heard to say:
> > This is a bulleted list: * Item one. * Item two. * Item three, which has a
> > long description, so I had to wrap
> > it over to the next line.
> > * Item four. * Item five.
>
> Known bug, but not documented good enough. You should insert _two_
> spaces before list entries:

  It's not a bug, it's a feature!
  Try running aptitude (or, I suppose, dselect) with a half-width or
extra-wide display..

  Anyway, thanks for the clarification -- I mean to include a "correct"
example, but I forgot.

  Daniel

|                      A conclusion is the place                              |
|                      where you got tired of thinking.                       |
\------------- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org -- Because. ------------/