Re: sawfish focus problems

    Brian> hmmmm.... enlightment seems much better. I have only used
    Brian> it for 5 minutes, but have not yet been able to reproduce
    Brian> the problem.

hmmm. enlightment is better, but no perfect by any means.

Just recently I locked myself out of my X console, because keystrokes
were going to the gnome-terminal, not xscreensaver!

So I killed xscreensaver, and to my surprise found that xemacs
couldn't process control keystrokes (C- and M-) anymore, it just
beeped.

I had to load the sawfish window manager and reload enlightment in
order to fix the bottom problem.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>