Re: Why I can not go ahead with IMP?

Hi,

I have a long standing open ITP for squirrelmail.  For various reasons
I am unable to finish the package to my satisfaction and have been
looking for someone to take it on.  I have a mostly finished package
with a couple of small bugs in it if anyone is interested in taking it
over.

See the ITP for further explanation.

Bart