ssh and rxvt problem

Hi all,

I recently encounterd strange problems with ssh and rxvt.

I have two sid system and tried to "ssh -X -f host rxvt"
between these systems, then rxvt came up but disappered
in a instance.

I know that ssh in sid uses protocol 2 and I succeeded
"ssh -X -f host xterm" so I guess there is no problem in
ssh settings.

But if I do "ssh -1 -X -f host rxvt" then rxvt appears
without problem.

Is this a problem with ssh or of rxvt?

And one more question is, as I explained above,
"ssh -X -f host xterm" works fine but after exiting
xterm, it seems process of "ssh -X -f host xterm"
remains if I checked with "ps ax".

Is this normal?

Best regards,			2001.9.25

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>