ncbi-tools6 vs. testing

[Please Cc: me on replies; I don't have time to read -devel.]

I have recently taken over ncbi-tools6, and am trying to figure out
why my latest upload has not made it into testing.  According to
update_output.txt, it is blocked on powerpc by njtree, which is
blocked on powerpc by itself(!).  I don't see why; nothing depends on
njtree, and AFAICT the only complaints on update_excuses.txt are
simply due to the fact that ncbi-tools6 was previously never in
testing for ia64 and hppa.

Can anyone enlighten me?

--
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC <amu@mit.edu> (finger amu@monk.mit.edu)