Re: [OT] lazy maintainers

Jared Johnson <solomon@futureks.net> writes:

> The high quality of the mozilla-cvs package, then, has convinced me,
> and now I trust that any MNU from kitame shall be of the utmost
> quality :>

This is not related to the quality of Kitame's packages; the purpose
of the mozilla-cvs package is (I presume) to be bleeding-edge, and the
autobuilders just can't keep up.

FWIW, I don't think I've ever encountered a bug in either Kitame's
mozilla packages or Frank's.  The bugs I have encountered are what I
believe are upstream bugs like using the history panel crashing
mozilla.