Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On 08/07/2001 11:39:17 AM Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:

>> [*] Which I really assume to be the case right now since he has not even
>> bothered to say a single word on the situation, ultimately showing his
degree
>> of respect for the concerns of developers and applicants.

You should consider that he could be on vacation or otherwise unavailable.
I can neither confirm nor deny that he made such an announcement on
-private before this situation blew up, because announcements of vacations
on -private must remain private.

I suppose this is an excellent time to point out that if we had more than
one DAM, we wouldn't have issues blow up when he might be unavailable.