Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

To me, it seems annoying that 1) our policy permits the DAM to engage
in such stonewalling of applicants; and 2) the DAM engages in such
activity.  After an applicant has been approved by the AM and
submitted documents that are in order, the DAM should not be applying
any criteria other than that which is documented in public procedures
for the approval of new maintainers for Debian.

I vote that we add a time limit on DAM approval.  If the applicant is
not rejected with documented cause by the DAM within, say, 1 month of
the completed and in-order AM report, then the applicant is considered
accepted into Debian.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org