Re: sponsor rules

I wrote:
> > This leads me to the question, [are there] ...
> > no consequences for sponsoring blatantly buggy packages,

Josip Robin replied:
> What consequences would you propose? (asking honestly)

I guess I think that somebody who sponsors an upload under any of the
conditions which related to this package:

  No lintian check.
  Not installable.
  No NM progress -- not even an ID check.

should lose the privilege to sponsor packages until all of the above
(and any other serious shortcomings) are resolved.

Susan