Re: LSB specification of runlevels

On 5 Jul 2001, Al Williams wrote:

> > In this months Dr. Dobbs Journal there is a mini-rant by Al Williams (who
> > is painfully making the transition from Windows to Linux) about the
>
> Not to butt in, but I think you mean Al Stevens. I'm Al Williams and
> while I have written many articles for DDJ (including the 20/20 column
> in DDJ Sourcebook), Al Stevens has the regular column in DDJ. My
> regular column is in Web Techniques.

Oops!  I doubt if you remember but about 5-6 years ago, I emailed you
about one of your books and called you Al Stevens.  Obviously my brain
damage is deep seated.

But whichever Al said it<g>, the point about most Linux books not being in
sync with reality  was spot-on IMHO.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>