Re: real LSB compliance

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 01:31:26AM -0400, Theodore Tso wrote:
> One thing which is somewhat personally frustrating in terms of LSB and
> working with Debian is that it's hard to find anyone who can actually
> speak for Debian in any kind of binding way.

There isn't anyone at all who can do that, so it's not really surprising
that you can't find any such person.

debian-policy@lists.debian.org will get you people interested in
discussing technical policy. If you mail that list for comments, you'll
probably get some useful ones. I have a vague recollection that Dan
Quinlan used to be good about this in the earlier days of the LSB and
FHS/FSSTND, but I might be misremembering.

Cheers,
aj