LSB Compliance + DEB vs. RPM

Hi,
I was reading carefully all the thread about .rpm in LSB
standard and I think there might be a solution to this.
We can add to .deb packages something like 'Provides-RPM:'
and there list all the names of equivalent RPM packages
from all different distributions, which functionality is
provided by this package. Then we could use this header
to build a respective RPM databases. Thus if someone
installs RPM package, it will not break the system entirely.
  Also if we would install a new .deb package that 'Provides-RPM'
some already installed RPM package, we could offer the user
the option to remove this RPM to clear (debianize) the
distribution.

Comments?

Jiri

--