Re: key signing at the UK Linux Expo

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 04:42:43PM +0100, Dafydd Harries wrote:

> I'm planning to attend the UK Linux Expo on Wednesday and Thursday, and
> thought to myself that since
>
> a) I want to become a Debian developer in the near future
> b) there will (most probably) be existing Debian developers at the Expo
>
> then this would be a good opportunity to get my public key signed. Is this
>
> a) sensible, and
> b) feasible?
>
> If yes to both of the above, then could I please make arrangements with
> someone for this to happen?

I would imagine if you turn up at the Debian stand at the Expo there
will be several developers there who will sign your key providing you
have the appropriate ID and fingerprint with you. I certainly will be
around on the Thursday and have copies of my fingerprint and my photo
driving license with me.

J.

--
If I save time, when do I get it back?