ppp package

Michael, from your lack of response to my recent bug reports and the
number of open bug reports against the ppp package I conclude that you
are lacking time to maintain this package at the moment.

I wish that I had time to assist, but I feel that I am already
over-committed, I can send some more small patches to help out but am
unable to assist in any serious way.

If there is anyone here who is able to assist in a greater fashion then
please talk to Michael and myself about it.

Russell Coker

PS  I know this is rushing things, but I want to get some changes in my
portslave package included which depend on pppd changes...