assigned numbers for RADIUS

The following is in our /etc/services:
radacct         1813/tcp                        # Radius Accounting
radacct         1813/udp                        # Radius Accounting

Now SuSE7.0 apparently has "radius-acct" instead which means that my
software which works on Debian fails on SuSE.  I could make it check for
"radacct" and "radius-acct", but I don't want to.

What I want to know is what is the right name for this port number in
/etc/services?  If our name isn't the official and provably correct name
then we should add the other name as well.  If our name is the provably
correct name then I will contact SuSE and ask them to amend the services
file they supply.