Re: LSB

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

> <rant>Unfortunately with people using apt-get all the time that great
> feature is being ignored by most people.

Unfortunately there are no good frontends which support Recommends and
Suggests....  (As a side note, why do all the frontends I've tried
insist on separating things out by priority?  I don't care about the
priority, and I don't want to have to dig through n priorities to find
the package I'm looking for.)

In marriage, as in war, it is permitted to take every advantage of the enemy.