Re: Status of CUPS?

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 12:09:28AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:

> > > i could take it over, i was already considering it. (if nobody objects
> > > ofcourse)
>
> > You should take it up with the QA group at debian-qa@l.d.o. They keep
> > records of maintainers that seem to be MIA.
>
> But according to my information, we have currently not record for Jeff
> that shows that he's mia.

There is an entry on Jeff in the MIA database logging some of the most recent
NMUs, but it's not complete.  (Btw. how is the MIA system supposed to work?
When I prepare an NMU for a package with maintainer foo suspected MIA, should
I Cc mia-foo@q.d.o on all my mails?  Should I only send the final .changes of
the NMU?  Or should I leave it all up to Martin who knows what he's doing?
;-)

> My last email to his @debian.org address has never been answered till now and
> I currently can't mail to his @progeny.com address (Because they use the DUL
> :(). So If someone wants to contact him or NMU one of his packages, please
> try also contact him also at his progeny address.

Been there, done that.  Zero response.  Reports to the BTS don't see feedback
either.

Regards,

Daniel.