Re: ITP: pdfscreen -- Make PDF documents which are printable and readable on screen too

> ITP: pdfscreen, great!  I would like to know if pdfscreen
> works well without PPower4.
>
> I once tried pdfscreen and remembered that manual (or some
> document) said it needed PPower4...

pdfscreen doesn't really need ppower4. ppower4 is required if you want
to overlays within a slide, or give effects etc.

I plan to package ppower4 sometime too, but not right now.
So, yes, pdfscreen works without ppower4. Try the examples in the package,
and manual.tex in the docs. The package is in incoming, and I'm waiting
for it to get installed into unstable.

viral

--
"Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me, HaHaHaaaaaa!"