php4 not in testing

Hi all,

I'm just guessing : why is php4 not in testing when update_excuses says it
should be there and there is no dependency problem ?

apt-get doesn't find it, but I downloaded the package that should be in
testing(4.0.5-2), and then installed it with dpkg -i. It complained about
missing deps (apache was not up to date), but apt-get -f install upgraded
apache and now everything is ok, with apache up to date and php4 installed.

So it's clearly not a dependancy problem, and update_excuses says it can be
upgraded... and it's not.

--
Remi