Re: No original download site for documentation

On 7 Jun 2001, John Hasler wrote:

> > My approach would be to create a separate source package for
> > python-imaging-doc, where the .orig.tar.gz would be the zipfile repacked.

> Good.  Then the documentation will be available to people who are not on
> the Net or who cannot afford large downloads.

This is already the fact. The problem is that the way I got the docs has
changed from "wget -r" to "uuencode | mail", which cannot be replicated by
users.

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: DC26 EB8D 1F35 4F44 2934  7583 DBB6 F98D 9198 3292