Re: debian lists on usenet?

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 10:25:50PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I notice that news.debian.net still resolves to something, not sure
> if it's still maintained. I think Marco d'Itri also maintains a
> gateway.

IIRC, Marco is the maintainer of linux.* hierarchy. I don't think he gives a public
and/or full NNTP access to those groups.

I know that sunsite.dk offers free authenticated access (read and post) to linux.*
too. And news.cis.dfn.de too.

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org