From: "IANA Private Enterprise Number" <iana-pen@iana.org>
To: "Wichert Akkerman" <iana@debian.org>
Subject: RE: Application for Enterprise-number  (9586)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:05:59 -0700

Dear Wichert,

The IANA has assigned the following Private Enterprise
Number to:

9586  Debian                 Wichert Akkerman             iana@debian.org

Please notify the IANA if there is a change in your contact
or company information.

Thank you,

Bill Huang
IANA - Private Enterprise Numbers

----- End forwarded message -----

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |