Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

wouter writes:
> Then why say that?

Because translating legal documents in such a way they mean the same thing
in both languages is difficult and expensive (as is attempting to do so and
failing), and because Quebec law evidently requires this clause in the case
that the agreement is not in French.

> To me, this looks like "If you speak French, I don't deal with you".

To me, this looks like "All parties agree that this agreement is in
English."
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)