mp3info (was Re: Intent to Rewrite: pwgen)

On Jun/01/2001, Pawel Wiecek wrote:

> Uhm. The old mp3info had more bugs than features...

	I know, I know. I read the changelog :-)

> As to the missing features... some of them could be put in the new mp3info as
> well, I sometimes have time to do such things and the upstream maintainer will
> probably happily include this in the official version if I send them :^)

	I will be very grateful if you could do it. The option to rename files
based on their tags was something that I used extensively :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe@alfa21.com				     http://www.alfa21.com