Re: MAIL FOLDER "INBOX" CLOSED DUE TO ACCESS ERROR

	Might not solve the problem as I don't use IMAP (too much of a
security risk IMNSHO) but my wife uses Pine 3.x and I had to remove the
comment lines (grep -v ^# /etc/mime.types) or her instances were crashing
when you tried to add an attachment to a message...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy