Re: US Maintainer Putting Package on non-US

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 11:45:25 -0500, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> If the government policy does change after we've integrated crypto with
> main then we've got a big mess to deal with and it will take a lot of work
> to get things back to a legal state.

It'll just mean having the main upload/FTP host in a country with more
sensible laws and good international connectivity. While it'll take some
work and maybe some money, it is doable and fairly straightforward.

Ray
--
RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.