Re: unofficial mozilla 0.8 deb

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 03:30:23PM +0100, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:

> > >   I thought it was only 48-bit.. (no, I don't know for sure)
> >
> > Nope, I can't use anything less than 128 bit encryption some places (like
> > my bank for example) and Debian's Netscape package works fine for me.
> > It's also in main.
>                ^^^^
>
> Netscape in main ? Since when ?

Er, in non-free in the US (main) archive.  Writing email while half asleep
leads to very strange, confusing, and not quite accurate results.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

<Knghtbrd> it's 6am.  I have been up 24 hours
<Knghtbrd> Wake me up and risk life and limb.
* Knghtbrd &; sleep
<Tv> Okay everyone, we wait 10 minutes and then start flooding Knghtbrd
     with ^G's. Someone, hack root and cat /dev/urandom >/dev/dsp.