Re: GPG keyring SCC

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 11:26:38PM +0100, Jochen Voss wrote:

> could I find a path from my key to another key by just importing keys
> from the keyserver?

http://the.earth.li/~noodles/pathfind.html

Experimental, probably highly unstable, but seems fine under light load.
It currently has a complete keyserver dump loaded, but as that's using
lots of memory (170Mb) I'll see how it goes and probably drop back to
just the complete Debian keyring + some extra before the end of the
week.

J.

--
Most people are descended from apes. Redheads are descended from cats.
This .sig was brought to you by the letter G and the numbers 5 & 20