Re: looking for sponsors for 3 packages

** On Mar 07, Adrian Bunk scribbled:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 09:36:17AM +0100, Wouter de Vries wrote:
> >
> > > I have packages 3 programs and I am looking for sponsors. Currently I am still
> > > in the new maintainer queue (for months already) and waiting for DAM approval.
> > >
> > > The packages for which I seek sponsors are:
> > ..
> > > centericq - A console icq clone
> >
> > Marek Habersack has also packaged this and is in the NM queue. I offered
> > to sponsor his package a couple of months ago as I use centericq and
> > would have packaged it myself it it hadn't already been done. Not sure
> > how the two of you want to sort it out, but I'm still happy to sponsor
> > the package as I'd like to see it in Debian.
>
> Interestingly, the only WNPP bug was sent from M.C. Nelson (#86142).
I have packaged centericq a long time ago then I stopped using it and
repackaged at the Jonathan request. I was trying to avoid the sponsorship
program that's why the package didn't made it to Debian - as I don't use
centericq anymore, I'd be willing to give it away to whoever is interested
in packaging/maintaining it.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Seattle is so wet that people protect their property with watch-ducks.