Re: ITP: Galeon -- Mozilla-based web browser with GNOME look and feel

    Jules> If you do get the packages finished before we are clear on
    Jules> the legal things, would you see your way clear to uploading
    Jules> the packages to a website somewhere non-us so people can
    Jules> try+test them before they make it into an archive?

No, he probably can't.  IIRC, Frank lives in the US so his engaging in
the activity you suggest suffers the same difficulties as his
uploading mozilla to main.  Of course if Frank doesn't live in the US
then ignore me.

--
Stephen

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"