Re: US Maintainer Putting Package on non-US

    Scott> Right?  US exported crypto is still barred from the 7 or so
    Scott> Terrorist nations?  Or is this different now?

I'm pretty sure that just putting it up for general FTP is fine, as
long as you don't specifically make an effort to send it to a Bad Guy.
Basically, if Dr. Evil can download it, it's fine; but if you make
Dr. Evil Linux(tm) tailored for Dr. Evil, it's a no-no.

But we all know everyone would rather have the lawyers answer this
question.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters R and Q and the number 15.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!"