Re: scanssh-1.4

    Hello,

On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 10:29:35PM +0100, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> Needed something to scan the network for old, proprietary, obsolete,
> buggy, undesired, and so on, ssh versions.
> Found this and packaged it. I'm just an amateur, but I did the best I
> could.
> If there's somebody who would like to take it and add it to the
> distribution, please do.

    Actually, I am also looking at packaging scanssh (I've been trying to
decide if it is too trivial to package).  I've talked to the author and have
a preliminary package (nowhere public yet).  Since it seems that someone
else thinks it is worth packaging and you (Cristian) don't want it, I'll
send an ITP later tonight, assuming that is cool with you.

Rene Weber

--
+---           (Rene Weber is <rene_autoreply@elvenlord.com>)          ---+
|  "One part of love is innocence, One part of love is guilt,             |