Re: How to make Packages file 50% smaller

I suggest splitting off each description into a separate file, like Brian
suggests, and then having dselect et al download descriptions on
demand. That's almost as fast and helps everyone.

Regards,

Alex.

---
PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
  EFD1 AC6C 7ED5 E453 C367  AC7A B474 16E0 758D 7ED9